CDSD COPY SHOP (Updated 8/23/18)
PLEASE STAGGER DUE DATES and space out when orders are needed. When too many orders are placed for one day, that day turns off preventing others from placing orders. Please help your colleagues and space out all orders not needed at this time.
Please stagger all due dates and do not select the first available date.
PLACING ORDERS for the 2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR
When placing online copy shop orders for the 2018-19 school year that are needed FOR THE START OF SCHOOL, please select a due date during the summer months. Orders that are placed early and needed AFTER the start of school, select a due date closer to when the materials are needed. This will help the copy shop complete all current orders and remain on schedule. Stagger due dates of orders and limit orders to 5 jobs per ticket. Please take into consideration orders containing larger quantities. Create a new request for order exceeding 2000 total copies as well as allow additional production time.
Online Copy Shop Guidelines:
- The cut off for submitting online copy requests needed by the start of school was July 19, 2018. Requests submitted after this date cannot be guaranteed for the first 3 weeks of school. Copy shop is processing and delivering orders submitted as of August 20.
- Secretaries/Office Staff Ordering Printing for Summer Mailings and Start of School: Use the code word Summer18 in the job title. This will allow copy shop to search and give priority to these orders.
- New Teachers: New teachers (or those who have had a change in grade levels or subjects) should include the code word newhire18 in the copy shop job titles. Copy shop will give priority to these orders to assist with transition.
Placing Online Copy Shop Orders:
- 2018-19 Copy Shop Order Guidelines:
- No more than 5 orders per ticket (ex. order no. 92000-1, 92000-2, 92000-3, 92000-4, 92000-5). If additional orders are needed, check out and place a new order selecting another due date. Please take into consideration the number of copies per request. For larger orders (over 2000 copies), please start a new job ticket and select a different due date.
- Dibels testing materials will be printed according to the information entered on the Google Doc. There is no need to place an online copy shop order for materials.
- Handbooks, forms, back to school postcards and other materials needed for the start of school should be submitted at this time for summer processing.
- Orders are NOT accepted by email.
- Use Google Chrome for best results when placing orders.
COPYRIGHTThe Copyshop has been receiving an increased amount of copyrighted materials and orders where materials are photocopied directly from books and the copyright is in question. As a reminder, any documents submitted for duplication must not be in violation of copyright infringement laws. Adherence to this policy MUST be considered before requests are submitted to the copy shop. All online copy shop users must click "accept" that they have necessary permission to reproduce the files attached when placing an order. Please do not follow through with placing an order unless you are certain that there is permission to reproduce the materials. Click HERE for the district's copyright policy.Publications
- Copy Shop Online - Internal/Onsite Access Only
- Virtual Desktop Access (Personal Computer offsite access) (VDI Documentation) (60 minute time limit / If longer access needed, use your district laptop and Global Protect connection).
- Handwriting Without Tears - Entire books cannot be reproduced. There is limited permission to copy individual pages for practice.
- A to Z Reading Resources - Requests cannot processed for a quantity greater than 36 books per classroom. When one person is ordering for more than one classroom, please indicate recipients in the special instructions area.
Graphic Services and The Copy Shop
Design and printing of brochures, forms, catalogs, stationary and business cards are coordinated through Graphic Services and the Copy Shop.
Irene O'Neill, Supervisor of Graphic Services, 545-4703, ext. 250, email@example.com
The Copy Shop
545-4703, ext. 260 - Email firstname.lastname@example.org