Below you will find links to the most common pages accessed by faculty and staff.
- Staff Email
- Aesop (Now Frontline) - Time Off Reporting
- 48 Carats
- Benefits - Log in to the district website using your district credentials in order to view/access Benefits webpage.
- Blackboard Community Engagement - Notification System (formerly known as ParentLink)
- CDnet - Note: Internal Access Only
- Central Dauphin Investment Club
- Clever Portal (Edmentum Application access)
- Copy Shop Online - Note: Internal Access Only as of March 2016
- Employee Access Center
- Faculty and Student Purchases
- Frontline - Time off reporting (formerly AESOP)
- Global Protect Documentation (VPN Documentation)
- Google Apps for Education
- Microsoft Office 365 (Online web version of Microsoft Office 365. Log in with your Central Dauphin issued email address and your network password.)
- Password Reset Reset your network password & manage your Password Services security questions.
- Research Databases - Library research databases
- Safe Schools Training
- SysAid Service Desk
- Teacher Access Center (Offline until August 10, at which point VPN will be required to use TAC from home)
- VeriTime - Note: Accessible only from the district's network
- Virtual Desktop Access (Personal Computer offsite access) (VDI Documentation) (60 minute time limit / If longer access needed, use your district laptop and Global Protect connection).
Last Modified on April 15, 2019