Central Dauphin School District is implementing a new program to help improve your ability to get timely communication from our schools. We feel e-Communications will provide a better way to reach out to our parents and students while reducing the amount of paper sent home. Some information may continue to come home in paper form. Copies of all information on the website will also be stored in school offices. However, we are looking to move the vast majority of the information that goes home to our web site.
We recognize that some parents do not have the opportunity to reliably use our web site on a regular basis. For those families, Central Dauphin will make paper copies of relevant flyers available to your child on a weekly basis. To get paper copies, you simply need to contact the school office. A packet of papers will be gathered each week for your child to pick up at the office.
We thank you for your cooperation with this new initiative.
Central Dauphin Communications
Community / Non-Profit Communications
- East Shore YMCA Kids Klub Information - Before and After School Care
- Girl Scouts Information
- Panther Ram Foundation Learning Grant Application
- CD Youth Wrestling for Students in Grades K - 6
- Basketball without Boundaries Winter Basketball League (revised)
- Tri-‐Community Basketball Sign ups
- Advanced Hoops Winter Skill Builder
- Join the Boy Scouts of America
- Harrisburg Youth Lacrosse Clinic Registration - Register online at www.harrisburglacrosse.com
- Linglestown American Legion 2014 Essay Contest
- CENTRAL DAUPHIN MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS LACROSSE CLUB
- Advanced Amazing Training - Summer Camps
- West Hanover Baseball and Softball Sign ups
- Friendship Center Summer Camp Program - Register Now!
- Hershey Tennis Club - Spring Tennis Programs for Kids
- CD Rams Youth Football Camp
- Linglestown Baseball Signups
- CD Girls Soccer Summer Camp - July 14th - 18th, 2014
- Pirhanas Swim Team Registration - Saturday April 12, 2014, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- LPGA Girls Golf Program - Registration Day - Saturday, April 12, 2014
- CD Track and Field Camp, Tuesday May 27th – Friday May 30th 2014
- PA Department of Agriculture has partnered with the PA Department of Education to host contest for elementary students, Dog License Awareness Poster Contest. Click HERE for more information! Deadline April 30, 2014.
- Central Dauphin Colts Cheerleading
- CDYCA Tryout flyer 2014-2015, Note May Tryout Dates
- CD Tennis Camp, June 16-19, 2014
- Heatherfield Hurricanes Swim Team Information and Registration - Approximate Season Dates May 27th thru July 26th
- YMCA Before & After School Care Information
- WD LAX Camp
- CD Boys Basketball Summer Camp
- CD Lacrosse and Field Hockey Camps - June 23 - 27, 2014