Dear East Middle Families,
We still have many unclaimed locker/PE bags that were not collected this week. Many of you have reached out to me asking for an alternate day and time to retrieve your child’s belongings. As a result, we will implement the following procedures:
- STUDENTS RETURNING TO EAST MIDDLE NEXT YEAR: We will keep all unclaimed locker/PE bags in storage at East Middle and will distribute them to students at the start of next school year. If it is necessary for you to retrieve your child’s belongings before next school year, please email Mr. Andrechik with your child’s name and grade.
- 8TH GRADE STUDENTS: Your bags will NOT be kept in storage and must be picked up from East Middle School. If you would like your belongings, please email Mr. Andrechik your name. All 8th grade property not claimed by June 18 will be discarded or donated.
- For those who email Mr. Andrechik requesting pickup of your child’s belongings, the bag(s) will be placed in the main lobby June 15 through June 18 from 8AM – 4PM. Bags are labeled with your child’s name and grade. The outside lobby door will be unlocked, but no students or parents will have access to the office or hallways. An administrator will be in the building and the lobby is under video surveillance. On June 19, all 6th and 7th grade bags will be put in storage to distribute next year.
- If you have any school property to return (calculators, textbooks. library books, music, instruments, etc.), please place the items in the labeled box in the lobby.
- Not all students have locker and/or PE bags.
- When the lockers were cleaned, all school property found in lockers (calculators, textbooks, library books, music, instruments, etc.) was returned to the teacher.
- If you are missing any items, please email Mr. Andrechik.