• Please contact me any time you have a question or concern.

    You can call the school at 717-657-3203.

    My extension is 118.


    You can send a note with your student to school.  I will respond in writing that day and send home with your student.


    You can send me an email.

    (This is the fastest way to get a response.)



Last Modified on August 23, 2023