**MIDTERM INFORMATION: When submitting midterms, please include the word MIDTERM in the job title. This will assist copyshop with the identification of midterms and to expedite the order.**Please remember to stagger order due dates over weeks/months. ORDERS SHOULD CONTAIN NO MORE THAN 5 PARTS.When placing orders, please adhere to the following guidelines:
Online Copy Shop:
- New Teachers: New teachers (or those who have had a change in grade levels or subjects) should include the code word newhire21 in the copy shop job titles. Copy shop will give priority to these orders.
- Copy Shop Order Guidelines:
- No more than 5 orders per ticket (ex. order no. 92000-1, 92000-2, 92000-3, 92000-4, 92000-5). If additional orders are needed, proceed to check out and begin placing a new order selecting another due date. Please take into consideration the number of copies per request. For large orders (over 1500 total copies), please start a new job ticket.
- Acadience (Dibels) testing materials will be printed according to the information entered on the Google Doc. There is no need to place an online copy shop order for materials.
- Stagger due dates of orders when possible and limit orders to 5 jobs per ticket. Please take into consideration orders containing larger quantities and allow more time for completion. Create a new request for orders exceeding 3000 copies as well as allow additional production time. Orders will be shipped to the buildings upon completion.
- Due to cost, COLOR COPIES are only approved where color is necessary to deliver the curriculum. Please complete the area for color justification on the job ticket during checkout.
- Use Google Chrome for best results when placing orders.
INCLEMENT WEATHER DAYSWhen school is closed for inclement weather, the copy shop is also closed. Due dates of materials are adjusted accordingly.
MIDTERMS/STUDY GUIDES/FINAL EXAMSPlease use the word midterm (all one word) or studyguide in the job title to expedite processing.Ex: MIDTERM20, STUDYGUIDE20. This will allow copy shop to give priority printing to all midterm exams and the corresponding study guides.
The Copyshop has been receiving an increased amount of copyrighted materials. As a reminder, any documents submitted for duplication must not be in violation of copyright infringement laws. Adherence to this policy MUST be considered before requests are submitted to the copy shop. All online copy shop users must click "accept" that they have necessary permission to reproduce the files attached when placing an order. Please do not follow through with placing an order unless you are certain that there is permission to reproduce the materials. Click HERE for the district's copyright policy.
- Handwriting Without Tears- Entire books cannot be reproduced. There is limited permission to copy individual pages for practice.
- A to Z Reading Resources- Requests cannot processed for a quantity greater than 36 books per classroom. When one person is ordering for more than one classroom, please indicate the recipients in the special instructions.
Graphic Services and The Copy Shop
Design and printing of brochures, forms, catalogs, stationary and business cards are coordinated through Graphic Services and the Copy Shop.
Irene O'Neill, Supervisor of Graphic Services, 545-4703, ext. 70250, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Copy Shop
545-4703, ext. 70260 - Email email@example.com