The Yearbook staff works hard all year to produce the Centralian for CDHS students and faculty. In order to become a member of the yearbook staff, students must be self-motivated & hardworking. The yearbook is worked on outside school hours, so students must be willing to work after school ends. Graphic design knowledge and the understanding of Photoshop is recommended, but not required.Class of 2024 Senior Portraits
2023-2024 Yearbook: To order your 2023-24 copy of this year's Centralian, please visit: www.Balfour.comSenior Ads Information and Order Form: Here is a link to that information.Selecting Senior Poses for Yearbook Instructions: Please follow the directions in the email or postcard sent from Lifetouch with the senior picture proofs on how to select a pose. Here is a video explaining the process: https://youtu.be/_YdLdsYJ6EUDue by 12/15/23Advisers: Marc Vogle and Jenn Shaffer
- Prestige Photography by Lifetouch will be at CDHS for Senior Portraits on June 12-16, 2023 as well as June 21-22, 2023. (Retakes will be available at CDHS on November 15-17, 2023.)
- For the June dates, seniors were mailed a postcard recently stating their appointment time, unique code and session pricing. On this postcard, students were asked to confirm their appointment on the following website, using their unique code at prestigeportraits.com
- For picture retakes in November (11/15-11/17), pictures will be taken during the school day and students will need to select a time slot at this website.
- Students do not have to purchase photos, however, a photo needs to be taken for the yearbook.
- For the yearbook pose, we recommend that boys wear a dark suit jacket, light colored collared shirt, and tie, and girls wear a black or navy top or dress. Lifetouch will have suit coats, ties, shirts, drapes, and the proper cap and gown colors if needed.
- If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Vogle (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mrs. Shaffer (email@example.com) or Lifetouch Customer Service at 1-800-736-4753.