• Parents/Guardians of students with special dietary needs should contact the nutrition department for information regarding food substitutions or omissions. Parents/Guardians are also reminded that physician statements should be on file with the nurse for those children with food allergies or intolerances.

    For more information and required forms please click on the link below.