Bullying and Safety Hotlines
Safety TipsTo and from school:
- Walk with a parent/guardian or friends
- Stay away from strangers and especially strangers in vehicles
- Cross streets at a light or crosswalk
- Choose a safe and designated route to a school – safe corridor
- When riding the bus, stay seated and act mature.
Parent InformationSafety Tips for Parents
- Be aware of everything and everyone near you
- Have your child fingerprinted
- Keep a recent photograph of your child
- Show your child how to dial 911 and from where
- Provide your child's school with current emergency information
- Check your child's route to and from school and show your child where fire and police stations are located.
- Make sure your child knows his or her full name, address, and phone number
- Make sure your child knows how to stay away from strangers and to yell for help if approached.
- Test your children occasionally to see if they remember the Safety Tip information you have taught them.
- Please help us keep your schools safe.