Playing an instrument can have a profound impact on the way the brain works! Watch the video to find out!
The effects on your brain aren't the only reason to join orchestra! There are a lot of reasons that orchestra is fun!
- Learning an instrument is a good way to express yourself
- You get to make music with your friends. This helps develop teamwork and cooperative skills.
- You may get to perform outside of the school at places like the state capitol or Hershey Park.
- If you practice really hard, you might even make some money playing an instrument someday!
- Most of all, playing music is fun!