Click HERE for a copy of the flyer.
TRANSPORTATION QUICK FACTS:
Transportation services for the Central Dauphin School District are provided by independent contractors:
- Durham School Services: (717) 541-0680
- Krise (717) 346-9458 - Krise buses will display Central Dauphin School District on the side of the bus
- Boyo Transportation: (717) 510-9880 - Boyo buses are designated with a “B” preceding the bus number
- Sweger – CAIU Special Education Transportation (717) 732-8410
All dispatch questions (late bus, no arrival, driver concerns) should be directed to the contractors for immediate assistance.
Bus Stop Guidelines:
- Student arrival at designated bus stop: five (5) minutes before scheduled time
- Wait time at stop: up to 15 minutes after the scheduled time; call contractor directly if bus does not arrive
- Students must be outside waiting at the stop; buses will not wait.
Change forms (see right navigation)
Change of transportation assignment including child care provider locations:
- Contact your student’s school directly or
- Complete appropriate change form/child care provider form located on district website at cdschools.org (Transportation quick link)
- Homeless and Foster students - contact Pupil Services (717) 545 4703 ext. 272
Bus times are subject to change throughout the school year.
For all other transportation questions contact:
Central Dauphin Transportation Department (717)545-4703 ext. 518 or (717)214-1887 (fax)
Please remember that stops that are not utilized for five or more consecutive school days will be removed from the route. This provides us the opportunity to better serve our students and route in the most efficient manner.
If your stop has been removed in error you may contact the Transportation Department to have the stop reinstated @ (717) 545-4703 X 518.