Employment Certificates

  • Vacation employment certificates may be obtained from the office of the school principal. Parents must apply in person for Promise of Employment papers. No employment certificates may be issued until the pupil has furnished: legal proof of age, written promise of employment and certificate of physical fitness signed by a physician.

    General employment certificates will be secured from the Administration Office.

    Any minor of the age of seventeen (17) who is a high school graduate need not apply for an employment certificate upon furnishing proof of graduation to his/her employer.