To view technology resources and lessons for learning at home during our quarantine, please visit our google classroom site.
How do I access google classroom?
1. Go to Google.com
2. Far right corner, your child will need to sign in with their school email@example.com
3. Then click on the waffle at the top right corner (collection of 9 squares).
4. Click on classroom icon (green chalkboard with person outline).
5. Click on Mrs. Soles' Classroom.
6. Click on the top tab for Classwork.
7. All activities are available and are a review of previous lessons taught.
If you are unable to access technology resources or do not have enough devices to accomodate home learning, please see attached files for student completion.
ALL ACTIVITIES ARE FOR REVIEW AND ENRICHMENT. THERE ARE NO DUE DATES OR GRADES BEING GIVEN.