CDSD RETURN TO SCHOOL SURVEY - PART 2 - July 7, 2020
Return to School Survey Part 2 Information
- CDSD RETURN TO SCHOOL
- SUPERINTENDENT'S CHANNEL
- MAY 21, 2020 SUPERINTENDENT UPDATE
- CDSD RESOURCE SITE - Students, Family, Community, COVID19 and Staff Links
APRIL 9, 2020 UPDATE - PA SCHOOLS WILL REMAIN CLOSED THROUGH END OF SCHOOL YEAR - The CDSD was notified that all PA School Districts will remained closed through the end of the school year. We will continue the Grab & Go Meal Service at CD East High and Swatara Middle School, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – Noon through the remainder of the school year. Please watch for information regarding the Summer Meal Program.
Permissible under the following provisions of Governor Wolf’s Directive:
- Travel to or from educational institutions for purposes of receiving materials for distance learning, for receiving meals, and any other related services.
- Access to life-sustaining services for low-income residents, including food banks
- CDSD CONTINUITY OF EDUCATION - APRIL 16, 2020
- LETTER FROM THE DIRECTOR OF SPECIAL EDUCATION - REGARDING PLANNED INSTRUCTION DURING COVID19 - APRIL 2, 2020
- MARCH 27, 2020 - IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE SUPERINTENDENT: CONTINUITY OF EDUCATION
- MARCH 20, 2020 Video Message from the CDSD Superintendent
- MARCH 15, 2020 - MANDATED SCHOOL CLOSURE UPDATE FROM THE CDSD SUPERINTENDENT
- MARCH 11, 2020 - Coronavirus Statement From the CDSD Superintendent