All student registrations take place at the Central Dauphin School District Administration Building located at 600 Rutherford Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109. You may stop by the office between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm to make an appointment and pick up a registration packet or call 717-545-4703 extension 70222 or 70257 to have a registration packet mailed to you. The office is open year-round so we encourage you to register early.
All student registrations are by appointment only. The parent/guardian must come into the office in person to complete the registration process.
Having all required documentation and forms completed prior to your appointment will expedite the enrollment process. Please bring your completed registration packet along with the following required enrollment documentation at the time of your appointment to register your child:
- Proof of the child's age
- Immunizations required by law
- Proof of residency
- Parent Registration Statement (included in the enrollment packet)
- Home Language Survey (included in the enrollment packet)
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification
- Report Card/Transfer Card/Transcript
- Name and Address of previous school (if applicable)
- If appropriate: most recent IEP, Agency Letter of Placement, or Court Order (Proof of Guardianship)