SPORT PHYSICAL INFORMATION & FORMS
ATTENTION ALL SPORT ATHLETES:
RECERTIFICATION PACKET - If you submitted a sports physical dated prior to 10/06/2023 OR played/tried out for a Fall Sport, you will need to fill out a recertification packet.
- Certain Medical Conditions Form (ex. Asthma) must be dated for the 2023-2024 school year.
- CDSD Sports Physical forms for the 2023-2024 Winter Sports Season will be the only acceptable forms prior to participation in sports.
- School Offered Sports Physicals are provided by Penn State Health FREE of charge.
WINTER 2023-2024 SPORTS PHYSICALS FOR CDHS & CDEHS STUDENTS:
- Location: CD East High School main gym - Thursday, November 9, 2023, 3:30PM-5:45PM.
- SIGN UP: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904044AACA823A5FF2-44933304-cdsd#/
- ALL East High & Middle school age athletes (Grades 7 & 8)
- ALL CD High & Middle school age athletes (Grades 7 & 8)
- Parents/Guardians will need to sign-up online for an ARRIVAL TIME for their student athlete
- Athletes must report with all CDSD and PIAA sports physical forms filled out completely and signed by the parent/guardian to be considered for a sports physical evaluation or sports participation.
All CDSD and PIAA sports physical forms and evaluations completed by a medical examiner OUTSIDE of the school offered physicals must:
- be dated on or after June 1st, 2023 (including Cheerleading).
- be turned in to your school’s main office or the athletic trainer’s room no later than Thursday, November 9, 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact the athletic department.
ImPACT testing is required for ALL 9th grade athletes, ALL NEW High School athletes regardless of grade, and any first-year 7th or 8th grade WRESTLING athletes.
CDSD Physical Information
- Physical completed by your PCP or at a walk-in clinic, MUST BE COMPLETED ON THE CDSD PHYSICAL PACKET. You must turn in the original packet, no copies will be accepted.
- Athletes competing in their second and/or third sports season will need to complete the Sports Physical Re-certification packet.
- Paperwork for medical conditions like ASTHMA, DIABETES, and SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTION THAT REQUIRES AN EPI-PEN must be turned in prior to participating in the 1st sport of the year. THIS FORM NEEDS TO BE SIGNED BY THE PRESCRIBING PHYSICIAN
- All physical paperwork including the CDSD forms, PIAA CIPPE forms, Authorized Medical Examiner signature, and Forms for Certain Medical Conditions must be completed and turned in to the Athletic Trainers prior to student athletes participating.