SPORT PHYSICAL INFORMATION & FORMS
ATTENTION ALL SPRING SPORTS ATHLETES:
- Central Dauphin High School on Thursday, February 16, 2023 from 3:00pm-5:00pm, in the main gym. Walk-ins only.
- CD East High School on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 from 3:00pm-5:00pm, in the main gym. Sign-ups are required for CD East High using THIS LINK.
Physicals are offered to students at the cost of $20.00, cash or check due at time of physical. Please make check payable to Central Dauphin School District (CDSD). The sports physical packet is available online (below) and can be printed from the Central Dauphin District website. All CDSD and PIAA sports physical forms must be dated after June 1st, 2022 (including Cheerleading). Completed physicals must be turned into your school’s main office or the athletic trainer’s room no later than Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
Students who played a fall sport, winter sport and plan to play a spring sport must complete the Sports Physical Recertification packet. The recertification packet is available online (below) and can be printed from the Central Dauphin District website. Students can turn in their completed recertification sports physical packet to the athletic trainer. Recertification physicals cannot be dated prior to January 23, 2023 and must be turned in no later than March 1, 2023.
CDSD Physical Information
- Physical completed by your PCP or at a walk-in clinic, MUST BE COMPLETED ON THE CDSD PHYSICAL PACKET. You must turn in the original packet, no copies will be accepted.
- Athletes competing in their second and/or third sports season will need to complete the Sports Physical Re-certification packet.
- Paperwork for medical conditions like ASTHMA, DIABETES, and SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTION THAT REQUIRES AN EPI-PEN must be turned in prior to participating in the 1st sport of the year. THIS FORM NEEDS TO BE SIGNED BY THE PERSCRIBING PHYSICIAN
- All physical paperwork including the CDSD forms, PIAA CIPPE forms, Authorized Medical Examiner signature, and Forms for Certain Medical Conditions must be completed and turned in to the Athletic Trainers prior to student athletes participating in sport.