SPORT PHYSICAL INFORMATION & FORMS
CDSD Physical Information
- Physicals for student-athletes will be offered at each high school for the upcoming sports season. The cost is $20, cash or check made payable to CDSD. The $20 fee only applies to physicals completed at one of the high schools.
- If you get a physical outside of the school offered physicals (i.e. PCP or walk-in clinic), IT MUST BE COMPLETED ON THE CDSD PHYSICAL PACKET. You must turn in the original packet, no copies will be accepted.
- Per PIAA, the physical may not be dated prior to June 1, 2022 for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Paperwork for medical conditions like asthma, diabetes, and severe allergic reaction that requires an epi-pen must be turned in prior to participating in the 1st sport of the year and is then kept on file. THIS MUST BE SIGNED BY THE PARENT.
- All physical paperwork including the CDSD forms, PIAA CIPPE forms, Authorized Medical Examiner signature, and Forms for Certain Medical Conditions must be completed and turned in to the Athletic Trainers prior to student athletes participating in sport.
- Only CDSD Physical packets will be accepted.