UPDATED TRAVEL GUIDELINES - JANUARY 10, 2022
IMPORTANT SCHEDULE INFORMATION FOR TUESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2022:
Attention CDSD Parents/Guardians & Community:
All Elementary Students and Staff will return to in-person instruction with normal arrival and dismissal times. All Secondary (middle and high school) Students and Staff, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CD HIGH SCHOOL, will return to in-person instruction with normal arrival times. Dismissal time will be at 1:45 p.m. Early dismissal will continue until further notice. CD High School Students and Staff (ONLY) will receive scheduling communication directly from their building principal. Some buses may still be delayed; when possible, principals will be notified. Please do not call Krise Transportation for updates as the phone lines must remain open.
ATTENTION CDSD COMMUNITY: IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING MONDAY, JANUARY 10, 2022
- Due to today’s school closure, ALL District activities, athletic events, and school board meeting are cancelled.
IMPORTANT UPDATED MESSAGE FROM THE CDSD - JANUARY 10, 2022
The CDSD will now be closed on Monday, January 10, 2022. Students and staff do not report. This includes the CDSD Cyber Academy Staff and Students. There will be no remote learning. All offices are closed. There will be no CDSD Transportation. ACT 93 employees report to work as scheduled.
JANUARY 4, 2022 IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE CDSD
Attention CDSD Parents/Guardians & Community: Because of COVID’s impact on transportation and in order to preserve transportation for the entire district:
- All High School and Middle School Students will be dismissed at 1:45PM, effective today, January 4, 2022. Early dismissal will continue until further notice.
- Elementary will run their regular schedule.
- High School and Middle School academic schedules will be adjusted beginning tomorrow.
- Some buses may still be delayed; when possible, principals will be notified. Please do not call Krise Transportation for updates as the phone lines must remain open.
- Sports shuttles/late buses will NOT run for the remainder of this week – more information will be forthcoming.
- All middle school after school activities are cancelled for today.
All Non-CDSD Schools will receive transportation communication directly from their schools. Thank you for your continued support of your schools during these unprecedented times.
JANUARY 3, 2022 – IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE CDSD REGARDING TRANSPORTATION
Dear CDSD Parents, Guardians & Community:
Due to the ongoing surge of COVID positive cases in transportation, your student’s bus could experience delays in the pick-up and drop off times over the next few weeks. If we know that your specific bus will be impacted, you will be notified by your building principal. Thank you for your continued patience and support of your schools as we navigate under these unique circumstances faced by school districts across the Commonwealth.