• How do I send my transcripts to a college?
    Step 1: Complete a transcript release form
             If you have not done so, complete a release of records form. This form allows the guidance department to send documents to Colleges, Universities, Scholarships, or any other institution you request. You can pick up a Release of Records Formin the guidance office or print one off online. Complete the form and return to the guidance office. If you are under the age of 18 you must have a parent or legal guardian signature.


    Step 2: Click on the link below for directions to request that your transcript be sent to colleges:
    Step 3: Submit a college application checklist to the guidance office for every school that you apply to: