Mon 7:20 A.M. - 2:40 P.M.
What are the students and faculty at CDSD reading?
Rules and Regulations
The following programs are available in the CDHS Library Media Center
- Students will need a pass issued by one of your subject teachers and/or your homeroom teacher to come to the library during the school day.
- Please enter and exit the library in an orderly fashion through the security gates.
- No student should check out books for another student - this could result in forfeiture of your library privileges.
- Library books may be borrowed for two weeks and renewed for an additional two week period.
- Two students per table at the back area of the Library.
CDHS Online Catalog