WELCOME TO YOUR PARENT TEACHER ORGANIZATION!The most important thing right now is your family's health and well-being! That's why we gathered some free resources that might help families navigate parenting and schooling during COVID-19:
All are welcome to join the Paxtang Elementary PTO in building a healthy school community! Join other parents, teachers, and school staff in supporting the growth of our students both within and beyond the classroom.Your PTO:
- How to Support Children (and Yourself) During the COVID-19 Outbreak from the Center on the Developing Child
- Supporting Families During COVID-19 from the Child Mind Institute
- Webinar Recording: Parenting During COVID from the Boston University Center for Anxiety & Related Disorders
- Resources for Supporting Children's Emotional Well-being during the COVID-19 Pandemic from ChildTrends
- A Kids Book About COVID-19 - An easy to read children's book available for free download.
- Wide Open School - A free collection of age-specific online learning experiences and resources to support healthy at-home education.
There are plenty of ways to get involved from attending meetings to volunteering at events, or simply donating needed items. Click on the links to the right to learn more. Access our 2019-20 Welcome Letter to get a sense of the PTO's involvement in the school and what your role might be.Get connected via Facebook!
- Engages in fundraising efforts to help ensure that students have access to resources that support their learning and growth, and
- Builds community by offering a variety of activities for parents, teachers, and staff to enjoy together.
Last Modified on May 11, 2020