Mrs. Turk's Teaching Philosophy:
- Communication between parent, classroom teacher, and Gifted Support teacher is key. Please feel free to contact me with your questions or comments. I travel between three schools within the district, so email is generally the best way to get in touch with me. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fostering the natural enthusiasm your student already has for learning is one of the best ways to ensure they will continue their love of learning through adulthood.
- Relevant, rigorous assignments that are standards-based and data-driven are the best way to enrich your child’s education and prepare them for the future.
- Cross-curricular lessons spanning mathematics, language arts, and the sciences are crucial to ensuring a well-rounded educational experience.
- Developing strategies for problem solving and perseverance are a priority. We will work on establishing a growth mindset for success.