WEST HANOVER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
PTA OFFICERS and CONTACT INFORMATION
Click on each officer's name to email them directly
Harrisburg Heat West Hanover Night!
Due to the impending inclement weather we have decided to postpone Saturday night's West Hanover Night at the Harrisburg Heat game. The game will still be played, but West Hanover Night has been moved to Sunday, January 26th at 5:05 pm. If you previously purchased tickets to the game they will be good for BOTH games. You can pick your tickets up at will call.
If you did not order tickets and would like to attend the 1/26 Heat game vs Baltimore Blast, please click HERE for an order form and ordering directions.
Please see Mr. C's email and the information HERE for details.West Hanover Night includes:
Click here for the ticket order form. Orders must be recieved through mail or email per instructions on the form by 1/22/20. Forms do not get returned to West Hanover Elementary!
- $12 discounted tickets for students, family & friends - all ticket orders & payment due 1/22 for discounted price
- Students on the field during the parade of champions prior to the game
- Students stay on the field during introduction of the away team and the Heat prior to the game
- West Hanover Elementary chorus singing the national anthem prior to the game (chorus members free admission with paying adult)
- Students should arrive at the bottom of Ramp 2 (access next to concession stand outside of secion 15) by 4:20 to assemble for the parade of champions before the game at 4:35
- Chorus and Parade of champions will be escorted to the middle of the field at 6:35 to be introduced and for the chorus to sing the National Anthem
Staff Cookie Tins
Each year the West Hanover PTA provides cookie tins to each teacher. The cookies are provided through donations. If you are interested in signing up to donate cookies, please sign up HERE. More information can be found on the Staff Appreciation page.
Now Accepting Talent for the 2020 Wildcats Got Talent Show!!
Visit the Talent Show Webpage for more information
How Can I Help?!?
Visit our new one-stop West Hanover SignUpGenius page for all available volunteer opportunities including class parties!
Join the PTA!
PTA meetings are typically held the first Tuesday of each month at 7 pm. Free childcare is always provided. Most meetings are about an hour long. We are always in need of help to lead and/or particpate events for our school. To get an idea of committees, click here or review our membership guide. To join the PTA send 2019-2020 PTA Membership form to school with your child or attend the first meeting, Thursday, September 5th at 7 pm. Check the monthly PTA Newsletter to confirm monthly PTA meeting day and time! We can't wait to see you this year!
FREQUENTLY REQUESTED PARENT RESOURCES:
2019-2020 PTA Membership form Join the PTA! Print and return this form to school with your child
WH PTA Easy Fill Absentee note
The PTA has provided these notes to give parents a quick and easy way to communicate routine absences such as:
- being late to school due to doctor/ dental appointment
- early dismissal for medical or other appointment
- returning to school after being absent for illness
- will be a car rider rather than a bus rider for a particular school day
**When applicable, the above form should be accompanied by a note from the doctor/ dentist.
Use this link to access Educational Trip forms, Dental forms, and more
CDSD School Breakfast and Lunch Menu
Access daily breakfast and lunch menus
K12 Payment Center - CDSD School Lunch Account Access
Click here for more information on how to access your child's lunch account from home.PTA Parents and VolunteersPlease follow this link to the Central Dauphin School District updateson clearances that need to be obtained for the 2018-19 school year.