The secondary librarians will hold virtual office hours for students each school day as follows:
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM - Ms. Angela Henning, EMS and SMS
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM - Ms. Susan Fulmer, CDHS and CDEHS
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM - Ms. Ginger Fetterhoff, CDMS and LMS
- To access ANY librarian during the day, send an email to email@example.com and one of us will get back to you as soon as possible.
- To access ANY librarian using Microsoft Teams, use the link below; you will need to install the program if you have not used this before. This app is set-up like a group chat with a built-in calling feature.
- To access Ms. Fetterhoff ONLY, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helping students locate eBooks to read for pleasure and/or research
- Creating Book Clubs at the request of staff and/or students
- Unlocking student accounts
- Assistance with Google Classroom
- Assistance getting a dcls.org library card
- Creating a report following MLA Guidelines
- Creating a Works Cited List
- Creating internet source citation for Works Cited
- Creating book citations for Works Cited
- Creating database article citations for Works Cited
- Searching through a Gale Database
- Ask if you need something different
Parents/guardians will need to complete the registration. Once you are able to search for books, you will see that the ebooks are "instantly available on Hoopla." You will need to create an account with Hoopla, and connect it to your dcls.org barcode and pin number. Then you will have FREE access to a vast selection of eBooks that you can read on-screen.
If you need help with this, please email email@example.com and I will walk you through the process.
Gale is offering open access to some of their most comprehensive resources for learning anywhere, at any time.
If you're looking for additional digital content and technology, and don't have access to these resources through your library, please use the links below for direct access to:
Learning-focused resources to maintain academic continuity from home
Credible research on timely topics related to health and global issues
Coming soon! Lesson plans, activities, and more helpful materials