The Yearbook staff works hard all year to produce the Centralian for CDHS students and faculty. In order to become a member of the yearbook staff, students must be self-motivated & hardworking. The yearbook is worked on outside school hours, so students must be willing to work after school ends. Graphic design knowledge and the understanding of Photoshop is recommended, but not required.
Class of 2023 Senior Portraits
- Prestige Photography by Lifetouch will be at CDHS for Senior Portraits on June 15-16, 2022 as well as June 28-30, 2022. (Retakes will be available at CDHS on October 3-5, 2022.)
- Seniors were mailed a postcard recently stating their appointment time, unique code and session pricing. On this postcard, students were asked to confirm their appointment on the following website, using their unique code at prestigeportraits.com
- If you have lost or discarded your postcard, you can look up your confirmation number on the website listed above.
- Students do not have to purchase photos, however, a photo needs to be taken for the yearbook.
- For the yearbook pose, we recommend that boys wear a dark suit jacket, light colored collared shirt, and tie, and girls wear a black or navy top or dress. Lifetouch will have suit coats, ties, shirts, drapes, and the proper cap and gown colors if needed.
- If you have any questions, please contact Lifetouch Customer Service at 1-800-736-4753.
2022-2023 Yearbook: To order your 2022-23 copy of this year's Centralian, please visit: www.Balfour.com
Selecting Senior Poses for Yearbook Instructions: Please follow the directions in the email sent from Lifetouch with the senior picture proofs on how to select a pose. Here is a video explaining the process: https://youtu.be/_YdLdsYJ6EU
*Senior poses MUST be selected by 12/22/22!
Advisers: Marc Vogle and Jenn Shaffer