Thursday, April 15, 2021-Cycle Day 2
- Calling all poets! April is National Poetry month and you have the chance to get your work published. Does that intrigue you? Do you want to enter? Read your email for more information or check the bulletin board outside the library. See Ms. Fetterhoff if you have questions.
- Applications for next years announcements are due Friday.
- "Fall seven times, stand up eight". Know where I saw that quote? This year’s planner! Would you like to see your favorite quote or artwork in next years planner? Send it to Ms. Fetterhoff at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to the library. It’s time to show your creativity!
- April 19th to April 30th the LMS community helpers will be collecting cards, cash and coins to donate to our local first responders. The money raised will go towards giving our local first responders a pizza lunch from LMS. We will be giving to the Linglestown Fire Co., Lower Paxton Township Police Department, Central Dauphin Police Department and the South Central EMS to show our appreciation for all their hard work. We encourage you during the month of April to make a card or send in extra cash or coins you have. Thank you!
- Sub Orders will be available for pick up on Monday, April 19th after school.
- Ram Shack Pick of the Month is a Neon Grip Mechanical Pencil for only $1!
- Did you lose something? Check the lost and found by the office.