East High Community,
Mission: Central Dauphin East High school strives to serve as a beacon of H.O.P.E (Help, Opportunity, Purpose, Empowerment) for our students, staff, and community stakeholders.
EHS Core Values: The #BE G.R.E.A.T motto encompasses five (5) impactful core values Central Dauphin East High School (CDEHS) aims to develop within our students during their tenure at East High. Additionally, we strive to model these values throughout our staff and athletic/extracurricular programs. (Grit, Respect, Excellence, Accountability, and Thoughtfulness).
- GRIT: Courage, determination, and endurance; The ability to power through challenges.
- RESPECT: Honoring the personal rights of yourself, others, and the community.
- EXCELLENCE: Having a positive attitude, a willingness to work towards goals, having pride in your work, a desire to do your best, and learning from your mistakes.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: A willingness to accept responsibility for words, actions, and goals.
- THOUGHTFULNESS: Ability to pay attention to others around you, reflect on situations, and choose to react and act in a purposeful and caring way.