Mr. McMinn's Web Page2019-2020Mathematics TeacherEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgVoicemail: 657 - 3060 ext. 75140
Homework--How can parents help
1. Choose a Homework Helper—designate someone who can help with homework. Choose someone who is knowledgeable about a subject or someone who is available during homework time. This homework helper may be a family member or someone outside the family.
2. Designate a Homework Time—choose a homework time which allows your child to unwind after school, yet allows adequate time for homework completion. This time should remain the same each night.
3. Designate a Homework Spot—create an office or homework station where your child can work free from distractions. This study center should be well-lighted, quiet, and should provide access to needed materials and adult help, if needed.
4. Stay Involved—show an interest and be involved in your child’s education. Check her/his planner each night to ensure that assignments are being completed. Contact your child’s teachers right away if you have a concern regarding your child’s progress.
5. Praise your child-reinforce homework successes with positive comments.Homework Updates will be sent via a text using Remind 101. Here are links to sign up for that information.2017-2018 Schedule:1st Period Algebra2nd Period Prep3rd Period Algebra4th Period Team meeting5th Period Math 86th Period Lunch7th Period Algebra8th Period Math 89th Period Math SolutionsThe algebra classes are using a new textbook from Larson. They can access the online book and other supplementary material through their Clever portal.Geometry Power Points: