Mrs. RossRoom 5Mountain View Elementarylross@cdschools.orgDay 1 ArtDay 2 MusicDay 3 P.EDay 4 Library
Day 5 Computer Lab*Please wear sneakers on Day 3 for P.E class.
Please Note the following:
Other Important Information:
1. Please label all of your child's personal belongings with their first and last name.
2. If your child is leaving the school day early or is changing their mode of transportation (car rider/bus rider) for the day, please send a note in to me or notify Mrs. Barner in the office.
3. Since the school days can be long and especially hot in these first few weeks, your child may bring a water bottle to school. It will be kept on the shelf during the day. Water only please!
4. Your child may pack a small snack to eat at second recess.
5. If you would like to volunteer in our classroom, you will need to get a blue volunteer badge from the administration building.
6. Our classroom is very busy and we are always in need of these items:
-baby wipes (Target brand)
-zip loc baggies (all sizes)
Any donation to our classroom is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance! :)