As an equal opportunity employer, the Central Dauphin School District offers instructional programs and employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, furlough, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Should anyone require the services of an Interpreter for the Deaf or Braille translation for the blind to access information regarding this statement, please contact the Office of Special Education Services at (717) 545-4703, ext. 269.
- Should an individual require language translation, please contact the Office of Pupil Services at (717) 545-4703, ext. 207.
- Should any individual have need to access facilities due to physical handicap, please contact the Director of Buildings and Grounds at (717) 545-4703, ext. 225.
- Should anyone allege discrimination by access to district athletic activities, contact the District Director of Athletics at (717) 545-4703, ext. 363.
- Should any employee or applicant for employment have a concern regarding discrimination of the above in relation to employment, contact the Office of Human Resources at (717) 545-4703, ext. 234.
- Should there be any additional concerns, contact the Assistant Superintendent at (717) 545-4703 ext. 206.