Academic Planning Guide & Course Selection
2020-2021 Course Selection Letter to Students from Dr. Rawls
Central Dauphin East High School Students,
This year we are doing course selection through Google Classrooms. To complete this process, students must do the following:
- You must use the course code for your current grade to register for your grade level course selection.
- After registering for the class, click on the link that says, 2020—2021 Course Selection.
- You must use the form to select your classes for the upcoming year. The form will require you to make selections.
- All students will have to take 12 semesters next year except for Seniors. Seniors can take 10 semesters.
- You must also pick alternate selections.
Course Selection Class Code Information
Students can access Google Classroom at https://classroom.google.com/a/cdschools.org . Once logged in, click the “+”, select “Join Class” and enter the current grade level class code below:
- Current 9th Grade Course Selection Class Code- sikgbcg
- Current 10th Grade Course Selection Class Code-i3qtons
- Current 11th Grade Course Selection Class Code- oj27fsg
Course Selection Form Pathway
- The Course Selection Form can be found by doing the following:
- Click Classwork
- Click Select Your Courses
- Click 2020-2021 Course Selection
- The course selection sheet is located on the Google Classroom Site
- The Course Catalog is attached to the email.
If you need to reach your counselor, please email them.
Student assignments by last name
Mrs. Di Santo
A - C
D - G
H - Ma
Mb - R
S - Z
The Academic Planning Guide lists courses approved by Central Dauphin School District for students’ academic success. By using this guide, students and parent(s)/guardian(s) can plan academic courses to meet educational goals.2020-2021 Course Selection Sheets