CDSD Cyber Academy Enrollment Application Page
Welcome to the CDSD Cyber Academy!
If you would like to apply to become part of the Cyber Academy, please complete the form linked below. In order to complete the application process:
- If your child is already enrolled in Central Dauphin School District, please continue. If not, please contact our registration office at (717)545-4703 ext. 70222 or 70257 to schedule an appointment to register your child in our district. At your registration appointment, you can submit your Cyber Academy application, which is located below.
- Download the CDSD Cyber Academy application.
- Complete the form by printing out a copy of the application, linked above, and filling in your responses by hand, or complete the form electronically using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader application. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, you can download a free version from the Adobe Acrobat site. Do not complete this form in the web browser. Your web browser may not allow you to save the form with the answers you provide. Always open the PDF document in Adobe.
- After completing your application, return it to the administration building (if completed by hand), or email a copy (if completed electronically) to the Cyber Academy Secretary, Celina Bertovic at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Someone will be in contact with you shortly.