NEWS & EVENTS
AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH
February is African American History Month. It is a time to remember and reflect on the cultural, scientific, political and economic contributions made by African Americans which are woven throughout American Society.
NATIONAL CHILDREN'S DENTAL HEALTH MONTH
February is National Children’s Dental Health Month. The American Dental Society sponsors this month to raise awareness about the importance of dental health. This year’s campaign, “Defeat Monster Mouth,” encourages kids to defeat Plaqster the Monster by brushing, flossing, rinsing and eating healthy snacks.
Important Change in State Law to Vaping and E-Cigarettes
A recent change in state law regarding vaping and the usage of e-cigarettes allows law enforcement to issue a citation under Title 18, Section 6306.1 (a), Use of Tobacco in Schools Prohibited, to anyone with these items on school property. Please be aware that any student found in possession of vaping or e-cigarettes will be reported to law enforcement, effective immediately. Please continue to discuss with your child regarding the harmful effects of using these products and the possible disciplinary consequences.
- Activities Calendar/Handbook, Dress Code, Weapons Brochure
- Blackboard Parent Link - Sign up for important information
- Bring Your Own Device/Safe Connect Information
- Bullying/Cyberbullying Policy 249
- Calendar-1 page
- Clothing Bank
- Cycle Day Calendar
- Forms (Including Media Release)
- Free & Reduced Price Meal Application/Internet Essentials Program
- How to access the schools from the website
- Immunization Requirements
- School Board Meetings
- Student Code of Conduct
- Transportation Quick Facts
ATTENTION: OVERSIZED BAGS NOT PERMITTED AT SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS
Individuals will not be permitted to bring oversized bags to school board meetings. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.