CDEHS Webpage Letter from Counselors
March 27, 2020- A Message from the EHS Counselors:
Dear Central Dauphin East High School Students and Families,
The CDEHS school counselors hope you and your family are doing well during these uncertain times. We have been thinking of you and hope that you and your family are staying healthy, positive and keeping busy!
We would love to hear from you - how are you spending your extra time? Are you reading any books? Playing your instrument or putting your creative art skills to work? Maybe you are trying a special recipe or putting puzzles together. Feel free to email us and share how you are spending your time. We’d love to stay connected with you.
During these uncertain times, it’s important to practice mindfulness to take care of yourself. Be sure to continue to get lots of sleep, go outside to get fresh air, and continue to eat healthy. Create a ‘to do’ list for each day and follow a daily routine. Get up, get dressed and get going!
Please check out the links we’ve provided on the right side of our webpage. Lastly, if there is anything you need, please reach out. We will respond as quickly as we can.
Your CDEHS School Counselors,
Mrs. Sarah Di Santo (A-C), email@example.com
Mrs. Michele Gardiner (D-G), firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Steve Bubnis (H-Ma), email@example.com
Mrs. Meggan Schorn (Mb-R), firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Sarah James (S-Z), email@example.com
THINGS TO DO
- Play a game with your family like Trivia or Scrabble
- Go for a 30 minute walk by yourself or with your dog
- Spend an hour reading a favorite book
- Find a family favorite recipe to make (ask permission first or help cooking)
- Practice drawing, coloring or painting
- Learn about yoga and practice a few new techniques
- Write a letter to a family member who lives in another town or state